My name is Farza :)! I build things usually in the form of software. To quickly summarize, in the past I've:
- worked as the CTO of a gaming startup where I got to start a codebase from zero, interview + hire a full-time engineering team, and launch multiple products to 1000s of users.
- built + scaled an extremely popular third-party gaming app myself which reached 500,000 users and was upvoted 19,000 times on Reddit.
- built a Docker based, GPU backed real-time computer vision pipeline that aggregated data from video streams using neural nets I trained on training data that was artificially generated using these really cool scripts I wrote.
- created + got paying customers for an augmented reality iOS app that allowed users to see photo-realistic models of a restaurant's food in AR.
- worked as a researcher on end-to-end deep learning for self-driving cars and built the first model of its kinds that utilized saliency prediction, object detection, and multi-task learning.
- ...and more!
To read more about my past, click here.
I write a personal newsletter every Sunday that summarizes what I did that particular week. It's a way for me to share my learnings/problems while on the startup journey. I keep it spicy, so def sign up.
email: farzadoesstuff [at] gmail [dot] com
rip lil peep